SRD Wood Finish is a transparent wood stain that allow all the wood grain to show, while protecting your exterior wood surfaces. Proluxe® is specially formulated for exterior wood and provides a penetrating protective finish to your hardwood. It can be used on siding, railings, and decking, which will maintain the wood’s natural color and prevent graying or fading. With just one coat of Proluxe® you will obtain a matte finish on siding, railings, and decks.
Coverage: On rough and weathered surfaces, 150-200 sq ft/gallon (4-6 m2 /L). On smooth surfaces or hardwoods, 250-400 sq ft/gallon (6-9 m2 /L). Actual coverage may vary depending on the type, age and texture of the wood and application method.
Drying Time: Drying times for Proluxe® vary depending on the climate, humidity, temperature, thickness of oil applied, and ventilation, but takes approximately 12 hours. After 24 to 48 hours, it can handle light foot traffic but 72 hours should pass before placing furniture on a coated surface.
- Stir thoroughly before and during application.
- Do not thin.
- Apply when air and surface temperature is between 50° F (10° C) – 90° F (32° C).
- Do not apply in direct sunlight, if rain, snow, heavy dew or low temperatures below 40° F (4° C) are expected within 48 hours.
Product name: SIK240-078 PPG PROLUXE SRD WOOD FINISH TRANSPARENT MATTE EXTERIOR NATURAL 078
Product code: 00366002 / SIK240-078
Size: 1 gallon/ 3.78L
Product use: Consumer applications, Professional applications
Storage: Store locked up. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Keep cool.
Disposal: Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all local, regional, national and international regulations.
Finish: Transparent Matte
- PRODUCT INFORMATION SHEET: https://buyat.ppg.com/REP_PafPaintTools_files/Sikkens%20US/tdb/SIK240.pdf
- SAFETY DATA SHEET: https://buyat.ppg.com/EHSDocumentManagerPublic/documentSearchInnerFrame.aspx?SearchAllPublicFolders=True&CodeCondition=IsEqualTo&CodeValue=00366002&Form=53bd5d15b2c796a10000&Language=en-US
- U.S. CONSUMER PRODUCT SAFETY COMMISSION (CPSC) CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE: https://buyat.ppg.com/EHSDocumentManagerPublic/documentSearchInnerFrame.aspx?SearchAllPublicFolders=True&CodeCondition=IsEqualTo&CodeValue=00366002&Form=53bd5d15b2c796a10000&Language=en-US